Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

Friday 13th September

Bay of Islands College Year 9 students during a clean-up of Kawakawa's streets. Photo / Peter de GraafLast week on Friday 13th September 9R when out of school grounds and when to walk around kawakawa  cleaning up our beautiful town. We all stayed in a group and I think this was the only time that your class was listing to our teacher.but I just want to thank your teacher Mr Higgins for changing his mind to take our class out on that day so im very thankful that our teacher took us out.in my opinion it was fun to go out of school grounds and pick up rubbish with my class because we got to skip 2 listens of the day and we also did some hard work but think our class was just having fun and not picking but it was still fun and we also got to go to town and buy food. that's what we did last week.   


https://www.nzherald.co.nz/northern-advocate/news/article.cfm?c_id=1503450&objectid=12267510

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lucas
    My name is Dayton, I am a year 7 from Paihia School. I enjoyed reading your blog post about you and the year 9’s cleaning up Kawakawa. I really liked how you added more detail to your writing and more information to tell us more about cleaning up Kawakawa. You remind me of when my class went to clean up Paihia because you were picking up rubbish and we did the same, we also picked up alcohol bottles which is much worse. How much rubbish have you pick up?
    Overall, I think it's good. Hope to comment again.
    Sincerely Dayton

    ReplyDelete